"In-style, Prove it" post


I am demoralized by the popular inability to tell style from skills, I see it as a form of prejudice. if you speculate I may be limited to a single style, this post is for you. I would like to argue that good drawing principles are transferable skills, which can be used to adapt to ANY style. Here, I have chosen 3 of the most popular styles in the industry today.


Now I'm sure that in order for these drawings to be approved at Film Roman or Disney, I would have to be more precise, pay more attention to detail, and follow critiques which I am sure I will benefit from. I did these drawings not to argue perfection, but to show you that I can move towards any direction. If you are an industry official wondering if I can draw in your style, feel free to send me a drawing test, I'll be happy to have a go at it.


Now, on my own time, I draw what I would like to see, which left on their own, I think is what artists should do. When I'm on your paycheque, you can expect me to do what you want and get good results.

Roughs added for your enjoyment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...