But you don’t worry if you are having the same problem…as now there is a much simple and easy way out.
Requirement: You need a file explorer like FExplorer which you can download from here.
- Insert card into your phone but don’t access it through phone
- Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system
- You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
- Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad
- You will find your password in that file.
There is almost no way yet known to hack the memory card password in case of these types of phone but there is a way to do it some of the s60 3rd edition phones and almost all the E-series phones.
The remote lock option in E-Series phone allws you to unlock your phone by sending a sms.
The only thing you have to do is to activate this feature by going to Tools | Settings | Security | Phone and SIM | Allow remote lock menu. The password of your memory card will be your remote lock message.
So you have to just send a sms containing your remote lock message that will automatically change your memory card passsword.
If you have any queries in following the above procedure leave a comment here